All team members are provided with a uniform that is required to be worn at all times during work.
- Uniforms can be picked up in the Staff Services Office upon or after check in. Hours are Monday to Sunday, 8.30am to 5.00pm. Extended hours may be available during peak times. Check the Daily Operations Report for any updates.
- Some positions will require that you purchase certain pieces of the uniform such as a logo’d fleece for under your jacket (only if you take your jacket off). Details of what you might be required to purchase will be provided to you by your Supervisor / Manager.
- Any purchases must be made using cash or EFTPOS. Payroll deductions are not available for uniform purchases.
- A uniform and accommodation bond of $180 will be deducted from the first two pay periods after commencement as a security deposit.
- Upon your departure from Mt Buller, if you do not return any of your uniform items or if they are in a damaged condition, your bond may be held.
Your personal grooming, hygiene and presentation is very important in providing an outstanding experience for our guests. Whilst on duty, team members must not have any visible tattoos and visible body piercings (including tongue studs) must be removed. Males must be clean shaven and beards are acceptable if grown prior to the commencement of work.
The full grooming policy (including other jewellery and hygiene specifications) is provided during induction.